25 Ways to Revive Your Spirit
– Author Unknown, but greatly appreciated
- Count your blessings.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- At least once a day, sit and do nothing.
- Celebrate all birthdays, no matter how old you get.
- Don’t forget to say, “Thank you.”
- Diminish your wants instead of increasing your needs.
- Cry when you feel like it.
- Keep good company.
- Look into the eyes of the one you love when you are talking to them.
- Remember that one is a whole number.
- Do a kind deed for someone else.
- Be patient.
- Change what you can and leave the rest alone.
- Slow down and enjoy the present.
- Walk in other people’s shoes before judging them.
- Don’t let other people’s opinions shape who you are.
- Never attribute your accomplishments to LUCK.
- Know when to say NO.
- Look on the positive side of negative situations.
- Stand up for what you believe in.
- Respect the wishes of others when they say no.
- Give away anything that you haven’t used in the last 5 years as a gift.
- Take responsibility for what you think, feel and do.
- Never downgrade yourself.
- Pamper yourself.
Consider this: How will you revive your spirit today?
NIgel….THANK YOU!!!! Awesome start to a Monday Morning.